in case you don't keep up with me on social media, let me tell you that yesterday was my 24th Birthday!
|Shoot by Laura Stolfi|
|one of my birthday cards, since i'll never really grow up!|
I know that to most people Birthdays can be quite a big deal but I come from a family where it's usually 'just another day', we don't really go out for Birthday celebrations or throw parties (I had parties when I was a child but as i've gotten older, Birthday's have become less of a big deal). I don't mind this though, as long as I get a cake, i'll spend the day doing whatever!
|this year's delicious Birthday Cake + glitter crown!|
|a lovely colouring book gift from my friend Simon|
|the beautiful book my sister Nicky gave me|
|lots of goodies from my friend Lorna including 30 rainbow bouncy balls!|
|one of my more unusual Birthday cards!|
|Star Wars Birthday gifts from others and from me!|
|the lovely Danish watch Mama Boylan gave me.|
Some Highlights of the past year include:
- Reading and devouring book after book from my 'to be read' pile (currently on number 46 of my Goodreads reading challenge).
- Lovely holidays away in Cyprus, Andorra, France, Spain and trips to see family in the UK.
- The helpful support and treatment for my ongoing Depression and Personality Disorder.
- Lots of evening trips to the Movies with my best friends.
- Fun days out with my little cousin Sienna.
- Heaps of unnecessary cheap retail therapy via Ebay (no-one needs inflatable flamingo cup holders from China, but that did not stop me).
- Creating brand new rainbow haired ladies for the Candy Doll Club.
- Some nice new products for my shop and an increase in UK sales.
- Watching my two beautiful nieces continue to grow into incredible young women.
- Working on some new paintings for no reason other than that I want to paint.
- Adding to my ever growing 'desk collection' of random bits n' bobs.
- Making new friends on the island + lots of new internet friends as well.
- Getting new international sales to countries I haven't sent stuff to before.
- Treating myself to Ghostbusters Lego (not even kidding, one of the best parts of 2014!)
- Gaining new followers online and reaching 14.7k followers on Pinterest.
- Finally getting back in touch with long lost friends, because life really is too short not to!
|an entire set of beautiful Nausicaa Manga from my friend Danny|
|a little graphic I whipped up for my birthday|
So that's that, another year done and dusted, and only 364 days left until I turn 25, I'd better start thinking of things to fill the time!
thanks for stopping by, i'll try to make the next post a little less serious (aka boring).
so until next time, toodle-ooh! I hope to see you again soon xX